NQ Conveyancing Solicitor - In House
Newly Qualified Conveyancing Solicitor to join a Conveyancing team who provide in house legal services which involves placing properties into trust
For full details about this client please speak to Kate James on 0121 6348800.
This is an ideal role for a Newly Qualified Solicitor, who wishes to specialise in Trusts and conveyancing. This role will allow you to develop a solid career with a forward thinking company, and put your conveyancing skills and experience into practice, working as part of an established team. You will be working with the Head of Department and dealing with the more complex matters that arise. Your role will be to supervise and support the Legal Administrators who deal with the routine transactions utilising bespoke software.
Suitable Candidate will have:
- Recent experience in Conveyancing as a Newly Qualified Solicitor
- A thorough understanding of the Conveyancing process from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A quality focused and collaborative approach
- Ability to work to deadlines, providing a professional, timely service.
- Ability to work well as part of a team but also be a good leader and motivator
This is a full time permanent role. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Free on site parking on a first come first served basis
- Ongoing commitment to training and development
- 5 week's annual leave plus bank holidays
- Eligibility for bonus scheme after probationary period