A brand-new residential conveyancing team specialising in new build properties are looking to expand with the addition of a talented Conveyancer. Based in brand new offices in Sheffield, this is a full-time, permanent role paying up to £40,000 per year.
Your new firm
As Conveyancer you will be joining a wider firm that has grown significantly over the last 30 years to establish themselves as a leading commercial and private client firm who provide quality legal advice and services to businesses and individuals in the Midlands and South Yorkshire.
Responsibilities of your new role
Your core duties as Residential Conveyancer will include:
- Working on a busy caseload of new build matters from start to completion
- Liaising with third parties and builders
- Covering all elements of new build matters, including housing associations and shared ownership properties
- Working as part of a busy and supportive team that is dedicated to becoming the best in the region
The team are looking for a Licensed Conveyancer, non-qualified Fee Earner or Chartered Legal Executive who demonstrates:
- Previous Residential Conveyancing experience (essential)
- Based within a commutable distance from the office in Sheffield
- Confident managing a new build Residential Conveyancing caseload and the ability to hit the ground running
Ideally you will be qualified however those with demonstrable experience in this field without a qualification are encouraged to apply.
The successful Conveyancing applicant will be compensated with an annual salary of £25,000 - £40,000, dependent on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Conveyancer to work within the brand-new team of a highly established firm and really make your name in the market. Apply now for immediate consideration.