Banking Solicitor (Senior/Director Level)
Your new company
One of Northern Ireland's, top, fully serviced commercial law firms, that have been in existence for over 100 years, with prestigious offices in Belfast City Centre, are now recruiting for an ambitious Senior Banking Solicitor to join their team is a great opportunity to join a progressive professional legal organisation.
Your new role
Your new role will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Taking the lead on projects with the support of Associates & Solicitors;
- Managing an active and interesting caseload with significant client interaction;
- Working as part of a dynamic and growing team in an interesting market;
- Representing commercial banks (local & international), FS companies and borrowers in relation to all areas of corporate banking and finance work.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 4 Years PQE in the area of banking and finance law, either in professional practice or an in house role
- Excellent academic record with specialist banking knowledge
- Organisational and transaction management skills;
- Commercial acumen and excellent analytical skills
- A sociable person, capable of communicating at all levels with an ability to communicate points clearly in a non-confrontational manner
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving
- A willingness to work hard above and beyond normal office hours as required
- An ability to carry out business development functions
- An ability to contribute knowledge and expertise to key areas
What you'll get in return
This is a senior level role with and a competitive market salary and package on offer
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.