Healthcare Commercial Solicitor
Healthcare Commercial Solicitor Leeds
Fantastic quality work - ranked tier 1 nationally - most highly experienced healthcare commercial lawyers in Leeds - flexible working options
Is this the perfect opportunity to really make your mark in healthcare commercial work with a team that's definitely going places in Leeds?
Very focussed national firm with high ranking expertise in healthcare work is looking to recruit a commercial solicitor to join their small but growing healthcare commercial team in Leeds.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of real specialists in this field
- Despite being a relatively new team, they have extremely well developed client relationships within the sector and are fast becoming a force to be reckoned with in Leeds
- A really friendly, down-to earth team with strong team spirit and an 'all hands on deck' approach
- Part of a firm that is highly focussed on this area and in a strong financial position to invest heavily in the growth and development of the team in Leeds
- Lots of flexible working options
- A strongly competitive salary package with good benefits and a worthwhile bonus structure
- Sensible working hours expectations
- An excellent time to get on board and help shape the future of the team
- A really broad mix of non contentious commercial work on behalf of NHS trusts, CCGs and NHS England
- Corporate joint ventures, major transactions, mergers and acquisitions, service integration work, major service contracts
- New and emerging collaborative structures for provider and commissioner sectors
- Broad based commercial and procurement work for NHS bodies
Who are they looking for?
- A qualified solicitor with at least 2 or 3 years' PQE but possibly significantly more
- Solid academics
- Experience in commercial contracts is the primary requirement
- Additional experience in procurement, healthcare work or corporate would be useful but is not essential
- It would be very helpful to have experience in working for public sector clients, either in-house within the public sector or for a commercial team within a firm that acts on behalf of public sector clients
- In the absence of direct experience, some familiarity with some of the issues relevant to this sector, and a demonstrable interest in the sector
- Applications from private practice, public sector or in-house equally welcome
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.