An excellent opportunity for an Employment Solicitor has surfaced at a leading Bedfordshire based practice.
The successful Solicitor will be handling a mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
Duties will include:
- Providing day to day employment law advice to clients
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other employment related documentation
- Providing corporate support at a hands-on level
The ideal Employment Lawyer will have:
- 3-5 years’ PQE
- Demonstrable experience in a recognised employment team or in-house department
- An in-depth knowledge of Employment law
- A pragmatic and research-based approach
- Some business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Permanent, full time contract
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Genuine career progression
If you are interested in this Employment Solicitor role in Bedfordshire, please get in contact with a recent CV as soon as possible.