Fraud and White Collar Crime Partner
A City law firm widely recognised for their work are looking for a White Collar / Fraud Partner. You will need to come from a full service, commercial law firm ideally and have at least 7 years PQE.
Ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers, this leading City of London boutique provide services to governments, corporations and individual clients both in the UK and on an international scale.
They work across a wide range of areas including Extradition, Criminal Litigation, Regulatory & Disciplinary Investigations, Business Crime, Competition & Cartels, Civil Fraud, General Crime and many more specialist areas.
The work the firm deal with is of the highest quality, they are a beacon of excellence within the sector. They have grown year on year in recent years, and they are currently very busy which has resulted in them needing to take on a new Partner.
The firm are looking for a White Collar /Fraud specialist with a strong background in business crime and white collar matters.
You will have first-class technical knowledge and have an eye for detail. The department has a friendly and supportive culture; you should have excellent interpersonal skills to fit into the firm's culture. Salary is above market rate but will depend on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package.
- Must have experience as a White Collar Crime Partner with at least 7 years PQE.
- Experience within a recognised practice handling complex, challenging work.
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects within White Collar and Fraud.
- Keen to build lasting relationships with clients, colleagues and support staff.
- Good academics and commercially minded.
- You should be ambitious and wanting to progress your career with a top firm.
- Remuneration is dependent on experience level but will be well above market rate in any case plus an excellent bonus structure and benefits package.
This is a role with genuine opportunities for growth with an International firm that is at the cutting edge of Criminal Law.