Senior Corporate Immigration Solicitor / Partner
Senior Corporate Immigration Lawyer / Partner required to join a thriving Immigration team. You will need to be established with a client base to bring with you as the team are hiring someone that can help then take the next step in the growth of the firm.
This firm advise world-class brands, multinationals and global enterprises on a whole range of Immigration matters.
This organisation pride themselves on longstanding clients that trust in high end Corporate and Private Immigration advice from the lawyers at this firm.
They are recognised in the Legal 500, committed to engaging with all clients to fully understand their needs and take a practical, commercial approach to provide the best solutions.
This leading team of lawyers require a Senior Corporate Immigration Lawyer to boost their existing practice. The Immigration department at this firm is well established with a sterling reputation.
You will need to be a self starter with experience at a large commercial law firm or immigration specialist firm. Developing business from your own network and from internal clients should be part of your daily routine already. They need a strong business developer that takes initiative and can drive new business.
Ideally you will have sound knowledge and experience:
- sponsor licence applications and compliance (including compliance audits);
- the sponsorship management system;
- immigration obligations triggered in corporate transactions and exercises;
- sponsorship and visa applications under all Tiers of the Points Based System (including sponsorship under Tier 4);
- European free movement rights and related applications;
- settlement and citizenship applications;
- preparing and delivering immigration compliance training to clients;
- visa applications for high net worth individuals and representatives of overseas businesses; and
- the prevention of illegal working (including responding to enforcement action).
- Corporate Immigration Senior Lawyer / Partner with at least 6 years PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge and academic background.
- Should have experience of working cross border to support global mobility functions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong client relationships is key.
- You will be used to dealing with your own marketing & business development?
This is a real opportunity to progress with an expanding firm with big plans for the future.