This well known international law firm is looking to appoint a Corporate Partner to drive forward the growth of the team in Manchester. For a Corporate Partner looking to take a lead role but within the security of an established national practice this is a fantastic opportunity.
· International law firm with high profile clients including PLC's and household name brands.
· Highly experienced team handling complex corporate work and in particular UK and International Mergers and Acquisitions.
· Clients span a range of sectors including hospitality, construction, manufacturing and healthcare, both in the public and private sector.
· Recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
· Strong offering in the North West and ambition to continue to grow.
· Experienced Corporate Partner looking to step into a Head of Department role.
· Confident business developer who can bring a following of clients.
· Track record and longevity in the North West market.
· Individual with the character and drive to join an ambitious office at an exciting point in the growth plan.
· Corporate Partner and Head of Department opportunity at an international firm.
· Excellent Partnership package commensurate with the role.
· Opportunity to have autonomy over the corporate team and be instrumental in the growth.
For further details of this Corporate Partner vacancy, please contact Louisa Phillips for a confidential discussion.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.