A great opportunity for a Litigation Lawyer has surfaced at a reputable Legal 500 firm in Margate, East Kent.
As a Litigation Lawyer, you will take on a busy role within this highly regarded team of experienced lawyers. You will run your own varied caseload to include the following:
- Property Litigation
- Contract Disputes
- Employment Litigation
- Contested Probate
This role will also involve frequently issuing court proceedings and attending court.
The ideal Litigation Lawyer will have:
- Strong litigation experience to include the areas listed above
- Background gained at a similar level firm
- Excellent negotiation and drafting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- £30,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Permanent, full time contract
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 28 days’ holiday
- Free parking
If you would like to apply for this Litigation Lawyer role based in Margate, please get in touch with a recent CV today.