Are you an Employment solicitor looking for a career springboard? This influential regional firm, who are known for their work hard play hard ethos, are looking experienced solicitors to join their team in Andover, Hampshire.
This firm are sympathetic and supportive throughout, and this reflects on their great employee retention rates, sense of fun throughout every department, interdepartmental teamwork and cohesion, and close relationships with their clients. They have a tremendous sense of fair play, fun, and every employee enjoys going to work every day.
The firm have been operating in Wiltshire/Hampshire for over 150 years establishing them as one of the most reputable firms in the region. The firm have a really strong focus on retaining their reputable nature through continuing to deliver reliable, and sought-after legal advice.
This firm are looking for an experienced Employment solicitor 6+ PQE to join their flourishing Andover, Hampshire office.
The team find that good results are achieved by working closely with clients and building up relationships of trust and mutual respect- an ethos that runs throughout the heart of the firm. Whilst legal competency is key, personability is paramount.
You will gain fantastic exposure to high-network caseloads. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be excluded to:
- Advising employer clients on a range of HR issues, in both contentious and non-contentious settings;
- Drafting and negotiating bespoke contracts
- Winning the confidence of clients by delivering quality legal advice in a commercial way.
- You will Ideally have at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE)
- You will have experience in both contentious/non-contentious employment caseloads
- You will receive a basic salary that is above market rate, dependant on experience
- Excellent career prospects, no glass ceilings.
This is a great opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join this flourishing heavyweight practice in their Andover, Hampshire office.
Apply now for immediate consideration or please call for a confidential conversation.