A global derivatives broker in London is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their established Compliance team for a full-time, permanent role.
Responsibilities of your new role
As In-House Counsel in this Compliance role you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Firm's Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading (HFT) requirements
- Advising the business on incoming investment firm’s regulations and current FCA rules
- Implementing internal policies, procedures and best practices.
The business seeks a Legal Counsel who demonstrates:
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar compliance role
- Exposure to CFDs, commodities or other derivatives products and working with brokers
- Experience of algorithms or high frequency trading
The successful Legal Counsel will benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- High quality compliance work with an international highly successful business
- Collegiate, friendly and dynamic environment
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Compliance focused Legal Counsel opportunity in London.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly