Interim - Senior Projects Lawyer - Dubai
Our client is a major force across the Middle East, handling big-ticket construction and power projects around the region.
They now have a requirement for an experienced projects lawyer to join their team in Dubai on an INTERIM basis for a projected 2-3 months.
The role holder will support project and commercial teams around the region on high-worth deals and projects. In addition the remit will address other matters such as claims management and dispute resolution.
For consideration you must have trained with a recognised law firm and have prior experience of managing large projects across utilities, construction, engineering, infrastructure or heavy industry.
Applicants must fulfill the following profile:
- 8+ PQE*
- Western / commonlaw qualfied*
- Available at short notice
- Based in DXB or readily available to transfer to DXB
- Extended projects focused experience as above
- Fluent English is essential
- Familiarity with business practices and culture in the Middle East
For consideration you must forward your CV in the first instance.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- By submitting an application, or any of your details by any means (including 3rd party websites, email, post etc) you agree to the storage of all personal data provided by you directly or from accessible sources in the public domain (i.e. professional networking sites, social media, CV databases etc) where your details are registered. You agree to your details being stored and / or accessed throughout any recruitment process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews etc) and beyond in order that we may render our professional services to you in the future. You may remove your consent to this agreement at any time. In order to do so please contact Fford & Stone's Data Protection Officer
- For Fford & Stone's full legal & privacy policies see our website.