A leading City law firm is seeking a new Corporate Associate for its award winning team.
The new hire will sit within the corporate finance team which is currently made up of over 30 lawyers (including 13 Partners). The team advises on a range of Corporate work including M&A (public and private), equity capital markets (in particular AIM), joint ventures, private equity, venture capital investments and corporate reorganisations. In addition the team advises corporate clients on governance matters.
This role will give you access to the highest quality of work (including premium and upper mid-market M&A deals) and will also provide you with excellent benefits including an excellent salary.
- Excellent academics (including 2 at degree level).
- Training and post qualification experience gained at another leading law firm.
- Broad experience of Corporate law (M&A, ECM and PE).
- Cooperative and collaborative - ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Organised and able to work to deadlines with the ability to prioritise.
- Good housekeeping and file management practices.
- Resilient with the ability to handle setbacks and pressure.
If you're interested in this Corporate Associate role then please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.