Lawyer - Aviation Finance
An exciting opportunity has surfaced for an ambitious Finance Lawyer to join the niche aviation finance team of a leading commercial firm in Dublin.
Regarded as one of the strongest aviation finance teams in Europe, this role offers the unique chance to work on cutting edge transactions on behalf of major players in the sector.
About the Role
The Aviation Finance Lawyer will join a specialist team, advising clients on the financing and leasing of aircrafts. Clients include aircraft / engine financing companies and a number of large national and international airlines.
You will be working on the following matters:
- Commercial debt
- Export credit agency support
- Aircraft engine trading
- Cross border, international agreements
The successful Finance Lawyer is likely to have:
- 0-4 years’ PQE
- Exposure to aviation / asset finance (ideal)
- Experience in general banking / corporate finance / financial services
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- The ability to build and maintain lasting working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package including bonus
Apply today for this exiting Aviation Finance Lawyer role based in Dublin by getting in touch with your CV.