An excellent opportunity has surfaced for a Technology Lawyer to join a highly regarded international law firm at their Dublin office. This position is offered on a permanent, full time contract.
The Technology Lawyer will work with a diverse domestic and international client base, providing advice on a range of non-contentious technology and data protection matters, including:
- Outsourcing projects, technology supply agreements and patent licences
- Licensing, collaboration and JV arrangements and franchising
- Data protection, privacy, cyber security and GDPR
- Data processing agreements
- International transfers
- Access requests
- Software Licensing
- Regulation of novel technologies
- Confidentiality, trade secrets, advertising, eCommerce and consumer protection eSignatures
The successful Technology Lawyer will ideally have the following traits:
- Currently working as a technology lawyer
- 2+ years’ PQE
- Experience in data privacy, IP and technology contracts
- The desire to develop expertise within a growing practice area
- Strong commercial acumen
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships with clients in multiple industry sectors
(Candidates with general commercial contracts experience looking to move into a specialist technology role are also invited to apply).
- Highly Competitive Salary (comparable with London rates)
- Benefits including bonus and relocation
If this Dublin based Technology role is of interest, please submit a recent CV as soon as possible.