An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Managing Associate level Corporate Lawyer to join the highly regarded team of a leading UK and International law firm. This role can be based out of any of the firm’s Scottish offices - Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
As a Corporate Associate, you will be part of a broader Corporate team consisting of 20 lawyers and 8 Partners. The practice has great breadth, acting for clients from a wide variety of sectors, such as oil and gas, real estate, metals, technology and manufacturing.
The team advises on the full range of both transactional and non-transactional corporate work to include:
- High-value domestic and cross-border M&A
- Private equity (including venture capital) transactions
- Corporate Finance
- Equity Capital Markets
- Joint ventures
- Fund formation
- Corporate structuring
The ideal Corporate Lawyer will have:
- 5+ years’ PQE in a corporate transactional role
- Experience gained in a major national, international, City or equivalent firm (Other backgrounds considered with the required level of experience)
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- The drive to shape and develop the team, supervising junior team members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Generous Benefits package including bonus
- Interesting and varied work
- Clear career progression opportunities
Please submit your CV today if you would like to apply for this exciting Corporate Associate role.