Senior Compliance Officer - Region: East Asia, Japan and Pacific
Our client is a major international business with operations spanning the earth. They are a well known brand and a respected employer of well over 100,000 staff.
They now seek to appoint an experienced Compliance Manager to take responsibility for group governance, risk, ethics and compliance programs across their South East Asian and Japan / Pacific regions.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance the role will take responsibility for structuring, delivering, auditing and enforcing compliance matters across the business in these regions.
For consideration you must fulfill the following profile:
- 10+ years of relevant experience (e.g. Ethics & Compliance, Corporate Governance)
- Fluency in English essential. Local languages desirable.
- Law degree / legal background is desirable
- Experience of the Tech / ICT, Construction and energy industries are all relevant
- Local / regional experience
If you fit the above criteria and wish to join an international business that will reward your efforts with progression and career development, please forward your CV for review.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- By submitting an application, or any of your details by any means (including 3rd party websites, email, post etc) you agree to the storage of all personal data provided by you directly or from accessible sources in the public domain (i.e. professional networking sites, social media, CV databases etc) where your details are registered. You agree to your details being stored and / or accessed throughout any recruitment process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews etc) and beyond in order that we may render our professional services to you in the future. You may remove your consent to this agreement at any time. In order to do so please contact Fford & Stone's Data Protection Officer
- For Fford & Stone's full legal & privacy policies see our website.