Senior Family Law Solicitor
Are you a Senior Family Law Associate looking for a step up in terms of responsibility? Are you in a top-heavy Family Law Team looking for career progression? This role would also suit a Partner looking for a lateral move to a prestigious Commercial Law Firm in Liverpool.
This firm has offices nationwide and their new Liverpool Office is growing quickly. They are looking to develop a Family Law offering in Liverpool to draw upon the firm's impressive nationwide Family Law credentials.
You will lead the Team, working with the other Partners to help drive the department forward.
The range of Family work will range from;
- divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships,
- financial proceedings relating to divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships,
- private children matters,
- prenuptial agreements and pre-civil-partner agreements,
- advice for unmarried families,
- international aspects of separation and divorce,
- domestic violence and protection from abuse,
This role comes with good prospects and career development together with a top end salary of £50,000 plus.
Ideal candidates will be a Family Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the level of PQE)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Family Solicitor to join this Top 100 firm into their Liverpool Office.
Please click 'apply'. Don't worry if you don't have an up to date cv. Get in touch with Nick Tappin directly to get the ball rolling.
Any reference to PQE and salary are for guidance only.