CRA are currently recruiting on behalf of a Sheffield Cirty Centre based law firm. Due to recent growth we are looking to appoint a Solicitor to manage a caseload of Employment law matters, both from a Claimant and Respondent perspective
- To manage a portfolio of employee and employer matters to a high standard in accordance with the firm's requirements. Effective provision of employment law and HR advice to clients.
- Display pro-active awareness of current relevant legislation and compliance standards relating them to client situations.
- Advise and represent clients in relation to all areas of Employment Law matters including representation at tribunal
- Raise high quality business correspondence and deliver high quality legal advice whilst demonstrating a value for money service to clients.
- Takes full responsibility for WIP, billing procedures
- Is the main point of contact for queries from clients within own caseload
- Maintains effective working relationships with clients including proactive contact.
Work Based Competencies:
- Must be a qualified solicitor, from Newly Qualified level to around 4 years' PQE
- Possess excellent knowledge of employment law
- Have proven experience in handling and managing own caseload
- Proven experience in advising both employee and employers in a full range of employment law matters
- Proven experience in advising on Settlement Agreements and be able to respond to urgent instructions in an efficient and effective way
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a highly regarded firm and excellent employment law team.
For further information in relation to this vacancy, please contact Laura Chappell on 01142418030 or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.