Commercial Litigation Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, senior level Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm in Gillingham, North Dorset with a track record for success. Offered full-time on a permanent basis, this role is ideal for a Litigator with aspirations to work towards leading a team within a law firm that encourages career progression.
Responsibilities of your new role
In this key senior placement, you will be advising clients on all aspects of commercial litigation including:
- General contractual and commercial disputes
- Professional negligence cases
- Property litigation
- Debt recovery
- Employment disputes
- Contentious probate disputes
Additionally, the successful Litigator will be involved with business development for the successful Commercial Litigation department.
To be successful in your application to this Commercial Litigation Solicitor role you will likely demonstrate:
- Full qualification and significant PQE – likely 5+ years, though this is negotiable
- High levels of autonomy
- The ability to motivate and manage junior members of the team
- Excellent technical skills and exposure to all forms of Commercial dispute resolution
The successful Commercial Litigator will be offered:
- £40,000 - £55,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Highly competitive benefits
- A clear career path from the outset and an opportunity to lead the team
- A collegiate working environment and the support of an experienced group of colleagues
Please submit your application today to be considered immediately for this excellent senior Commercial Litigation Solicitor opportunity in Gillingham.