Legal Technology Analyst
Your new company
A leading international legal practice with a truly global presence is seeking to recruit a Legal Technology Solutions Analyst to join their Belfast team. The firm operates at the forefront of the legal industry. Their deals and cases often make headline business news. With many of their partners acknowledged as leaders in their field, and with all their people demonstrating the highest levels of professionalism, they have a reputation for delivering excellence in all that they do. They have developed a culture in which difference is positively valued, and their people are free to be themselves. They are in every sense one global team; supportive and collaborative, but also ambitious and driven. Their capacity to combine these qualities and provide a setting in which their people can thrive is what makes them different.
Your new role
You will provide operational support for the firm's Legal Technology tools and services in the Legal Technology team, this includes both the Deal Management and Contract Lifecycle sides, with additional technologies and services being added as they expand their toolset. The role will involve responding to lawyer and client queries, implementing initiatives and helping to design and configure technical project solutions. The individual will be expected to engage with internal clients and key stakeholders to encourage them to achieve greater efficiencies through the use of legal technologies.
The key aspects of the role are:
Role and key competencies
- Advise partners, fee earners and/or clients on how to best use and configure systems to help meet their needs
- Undertake system maintenance tasks and admin required to ensure effective of the systems
- Provide regular updates on the progress of work to Team Leads, clients and senior management
- Collaborate with other subject matter experts, technology suppliers and other departments to advise on solutions and troubleshooting
- Assist Team Leads to produce and maintain various product and client reports
- Undertake any other responsibilities which come up as part of their role, supporting other departments and project teams as necessary
- Create, support and maintain Collaborate sites
- Configuration of online information capture forms, and the configuration of automatic document creation and data visualisations
- Work with our technology supplier to design solutions, troubleshoot issues and resolve client queries quickly
- Contribute to pre-project evaluations and provide document automation time estimations for automation projects
- Plan, design, build and test automated documents
- Provide training and technical support to lawyers and clients on automation and troubleshooting
- Test author output and template quality assurance for automated documents, following best practice governance
What you'll need to succeed
- You should have an interest in advanced technology
- You will have 2 years of experience in a similar support position or 1 year of experience in a legal professional (or similar) role
- You should display aptitude and willingness to learn new technology quickly and develop new skills
- You should have experience of supporting or using document automation technology or web based applications, in particular online datarooms
- You will have experience of customer/client technical support in the legal or other professional services industry
- You may have experience of being involved in or managing projects
- You may have expert knowledge of MS Word
- You may have experience of mark-up languages, system admin and knowledge of web browser, plugin and computer settings that can affect web applications
- You may have experience of identifying and managing risks
- STEM or Legal degree level qualification
What you'll get in return
A competitive market salary and leading benefits package are all on offer to you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.