Solicitor - Child Care
A new opportunity has surfaced for a Child Care Solicitor to join a respected firm in Northampton on a permanent, full time basis.
The Child Care Solicitor will join this specialist team to undertake a caseload of public law matters, including:
- Care and supervision
- Interim Care Orders
- Special Guardianship
- Adoption matters
You will also be dealing with some private law matters as well.
The successful Child Care Lawyer will have:
- A good level of experience within the field
- Thorough knowledge of child care and family law
- A professional, yet compassionate approach to work
- Good communication and advocacy skills
- Panel membership (desirable)
Salary and Benefits
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- Competitive Package including pension and benefits
To be considered for this Northampton based Child Care Solicitor role, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.