Competitive base salary and benefits
- A superb opportunity to join one of the world's market leading coffee brands.
- Join a high calibre in-house legal function.
About Our Client
Headquartered in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, Costa Coffee was founded in 1971 and has grown its operation to become one of the world's market leading coffee brands with an extended presence in 29 plus international markets.
Costa is currently on an exciting journey to significantly grow and expand the Costa brand to with a view to becoming the total coffee company using multi formats such as stores, concessions, retail, online, machine vending, in home. Costa also roasts its coffee and supplies it to partners globally.
The legal function at Costa Coffee is a lean but highly capable team of experienced commercial solicitors who take pride in providing high quality legal support to the organisation.
The role of Commercial Counsel will have the following responsibilities:
- Advising on the interpretation of and drafting a wide variety of Commercial contracts.
- Standardisation of Costa's legal agreements and improvement of commercial processes.
- Provide support on IP matters
- To support the various marketing functions in Costa in ensuring all of the advertisements comply with all applicable laws and codes of practice.
- To support the brand, marketing and digital teams.
- To support Costa in the efficient management of any Legal disputes.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the role of Commercial Counsel will have the following qualifications / experience:
- Qualified Solicitor with at least 4 years post qualified experience.
- Demonstrable experience in commercial contracts is essential.
- Experience in areas such as Marketing, Advertising and Brand related issues is highly desirable.
- Experience in Franchise agreements and Revenue Sharing agreements will be beneficial.
- Experience of operating within a large multinational organisation.
- Experience in IT Agreements is beneficial.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive base salary and benefits package.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPTL14028118Z
Apply for Commercial Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly