Specialist defendant insurance practice Plexus Law is looking for a Litigator to join their Motor Litigation team in Leeds. Offered full-time on a permanent basis, this Litigation Solicitor role has team leader responsibilities and is ideal for a first management role.
Your new firm
With offices in London, Manchester, Leeds, Evesham, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Taunton & Chelmsford, Plexus Law works with Insurance Companies, Corporate and Public Sector Clients and the Lloyd’s market. The Litigation Solicitor will be joining a firm that has a reputation for responding innovatively to client needs, empowering our staff, and delivering a quality service whilst managing costs.
Responsibilities of your new role
The key duties of your new Litigation Team Leader role will include:
- Acting on behalf of a variety of clients
- Overseeing your own caseload of litigated motor claims
- Working with another Team Leader to mentor a team of personal injury motor claims handlers and litigators, providing them with structured training and development
To be considered for this role you must be an ambitious Litigation Solicitor or Litigator who demonstrates:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Proven team playing capabilities with a positive, can do attitude
- A commercial and pragmatic approach
- Solid motor experience in either a law firm or insurance entity
The successful Litigator will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Stability and security
- Excellent client relationships and high-quality work
Our partners recognise that we recruit all our Lawyers for the future, and they take an active and keen interest in developing your potential.
If you are a Litigation Solicitor and would like to join us in Leeds, please apply now for immediate consideration.