Case Management System Administrator
Legal / CMS / Legal Tech / Manchester / Permanent / £20,000 - £25,000
Case Management System Administrator - Manchester
Working in the Manchester office of a successful Law firm, the Case Management System Administrator will be supporting the IT Business Systems Development Team. Initially focusing on performing the general admin duties required to support the Case Management System (CMS) and its users, the role will be supported to train the candidate into a Developer orientated role. As such this role is ideal for someone who has a keen interest and capability in IT and aspires to be Business Systems Developer. Training - both external and from colleagues will be provided so you must exhibit enthusiasm and a desire to learn and progress.
The main role responsibilities are:
- Providing helpdesk support to CMS users - taking calls, diagnosing and resolving problems.
- Ensuring Helpdesk calls are monitored and progress updates are provided to end users, working to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Learning the Firm's processes and systems in order to be able to provide the best support
- Prioritising assigned tasks to ensure they are completed correctly and on time
- Analysing helpdesk calls and statistics to identify trends and suggest improvements where possible
- Perform general database maintenance tasks and admin, such as data validation checks, record deduplication, information accuracy checks.
- Job title: Case Management System Administrator
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £20000 - £25000 - Experience dependent
- Other Benefits: Healthcare, Pension and various other benefits.
- Reports to: IT Manager
- Previous Experience: Prior experience with Case Management Systems would be an asset.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The role of a Case Management System Administrator requires an organised individual with an attention to detail who can work under pressure. Additionally, we are looking for someone who exhibits the following:
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of MS Office apps (Visio, Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Preferably prior experience of Case Management Systems such as VisualFiles
- Ability to multi-task and utilise effective time management skills to meet deadlines
- A positive, professional and mature attitude complemented by a good sense of humour!
- A willingness to learn, develop and work with others to achieve tasks.
- A desire to progress within IT and further skills in the area of Business System Development.
This is a successful and growing firm who focus on providing consistently excellent service to their clients by ensuring they have the right people. They have carved out a solid position in the market and are about to enter a period of significant growth, making it an exciting time to become part of their journey.