Personal Injury Paralegal EL/PL - defendant insurance litigation Paralegal or Legal Executive - £20,000 - £24,000
PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL EL/PL / FEE EARNER - MANCHESTER
Personal Injury Paralegal or Fee Earner EL/PL - This top tier Legal 500 firm is looking to strengthen its EL/PL practice with an experienced paralegal with a proven, litigated defendant background. The work will be a mixture of defendant litigated fast track cases and applicants should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment. This firm is at the top of its game as well as having a national and international presence.
- Job Title: Paralegal / Fee Earner EL/PL
- Location: Manchester
- Salary:£20,000 - £24,000
- Reports to: Partner / Head of Department
- Previous experience: A Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal with proven litigated EL/PL experience whether small claims litigation or fast track - preferably from a defendant insurance background, though claimant experience will potentially be considered.
THE MANCHESTER TEAM
The firm acts for a range of top insurance houses, public institutions and large self-insured businesses. Teams generally service three or four different clients meaning fee earners have access to a variety of EL/PL work.
Key figures within the team are also regularly recognised in the legal press for their expertise, whether noted in The Legal 500 or Chambers & Partners.
The successful applicant will work alongside talented lawyers, gaining exposure to a wide variety of defendant fast track EL/PL instructions. The team pride themselves on delivering an outstanding service to an enviable list of clients who regularly seek their input on highly intricate points of law.
Given the nature of the Personal Injury team and the work undertaken by their staff, the Partner heading up the department is looking for gifted applicants with an exceptional track record to join the growing practice. In particular, candidates must be capable of demonstrating:
- A strong academic record;
- A proven background in Personal Injury, notably EL/PL insurance law - defendant insurance candidates are preferred, though applications will be considered by those from an equally strong claimant background;
- Keen attention to detail;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- An ability to work in a team as well as independently.
NUMEROUS OPPORTUNITIES FOR CAREER PROGRESSION
This team expects to attract Personal Injury fee earners of a very high standard who are enthusiastic and committed to developing a long term career with the firm. The department invests a great deal in training and on-going career development and makes a point of maintaining a high retention rate.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in defendant insurance work with a top tier firm offering an excellent salary and benefits package.