Visualfiles / Manchester / ITIL / Developer / £30000 - £40000 / Permanent
Visualfiles Developer - Manchester
A leading global law firm is looking for an experienced VisualFiles developer to join its IT team in its fantastic Manchester office. With an enviable position in the market, the Firm has a reputation for excellence and understands the importance that first-class IT systems play in maintaining their position. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Workflow and Case Management Developer to use the expertise you have already developed to support development, upgrades and ongoing support of their case management systems.
Brief list of role responsibilities:
- Develop the case management system in order to ensure continual optimisation of business efficiency and procedures.
- Collaborate with members of the wider IT team to help ensure that VisualFiles reports are delivered to users which are relevant, insightful and integrate tightly with Practice Management data.
- Support the integration of VisualFiles with other firm wide packages including the practice management system and the document management system.
- When required, assist with business process analysis with a view to further enhancing and developing workflow processes.
- Job title: Visualfiles Developer
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 - Experience dependent
- Other Benefits: 25 days leave, Private medical Insurance, Life Insurance
- Reports to: Head of Development
- Previous Experience: Prior experience working with Visualfiles or similar CMS experience with demonstrable ability to adapt quickly to new development requirements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
In order to be considered for this role we are looking for candidates experienced in Case Management Development, and additionally:
- Strong general IT knowledge
- Prior VisualFiles development experience and knowledge of Legal workflows.
- Prior experience working to the ITIL framework in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to achieve goals within a team whilst also capable and confident when working unsupervised.
- A positive attitude with a problem-solving mindset and a forward-thinking approach.
- Organised with a focus on consistently achieving dead-lines
- C#, VB, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS experience would be desirable
This is a leading global firm operating across a number of sectors. It is a supportive, friendly place to work with a dress down policy and places significant value on people with a focus on ongoing training and career investment. As would be expected of a top tier Law Firm, their employee benefits are excellent and they support flexible working wherever possible.