Case Management Developer
Legal / Legal Tech / CMS/ Tikit / Leeds / Permanent / £25,000 - £35,000 / Agile
Case Management Developer - Leeds
Working in the Leeds based office of a highly successful law firm, the Case Management Developer will join the busy IT team focusing on the Partner 4 Windows CMS.
The main role requirements are:
- Maintaining and developing the Tikit Partner 4 Windows CMS in order to ensure it suits the Firms workflows, processes and reporting requirements.
- Assist with colleague and client onboarding.
- Provide valuable input into Firm processes with a view to maintaining continual improvement.
- Ensuring system upgrades are performed as required and minimising downtime.
- Reviewing and cleansing/maintaining data or legacy data and screens.
- Assisting the IT Dept with the provision of IT support over the Firms offices when needed.
- Job title: Case Management Developer
- Location: Leeds
- Salary: £25000 - £35000 - Experience dependent
- Other Benefits: Private Healthcare, subsidised gym membership.
- Reports to: IT Manager
- Previous Experience: Prior Development experience of Partner 4 Windows.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This Case Management Developer role requires an experienced CMS developer, ideally in Tikit Partner for Windows. Additionally, we are looking for someone who exhibits the following:
- Experience using TSQL
- Ideally experience in some or all of the following: XAML / python / SSRS / SSIS / C# / VB
- Prior experience working under the ITL framework in an Agile Software development environment
- An organised, structured approach to work utilising effective time management skills.
- A proactive approach, willing to learn new skills with a positive attitude
- Someone who will actively collaborate with a team, share ideas, provide input and listen to suggestions in order to jointly determine the best way forwards.
This is a successful firm built on excellent values and led by a strong team of Legal Professionals. Widely recognised as a leading Law Firm and winning awards for their work they continue to go from strength to strength while ensuring they maintain a focus on their people and foster a supportive culture with a friendly work environment.