A Magic Circle law firm with offices across the world is seeking a Paralegal with a background in commercial law to join its vibrant, professional and hardworking team in Salford for a full-time, permanent role. Based in the Hub, the firm is looking for a Paralegal with previous management experience to oversee a team that provides transactional support to fee earners across the entire business.
Your new firm
Employing over 2500 lawyers internationally, this Paralegal opportunity presents the chance to work for an industry leading firm. With advanced legal technology, you will have access to ground-breaking resources and processes which result in efficient and high-quality results.
Responsibilities of your new role
As the new Paralegal team leader, you will:
- Manage and delegate new projects/matters received into the Hub and oversee the quality of work delivered by the team
- Meet the fee earners expectations and facilitate an efficient and effective method of working between their team and the fee earners to achieve a streamlined end to end delivery
- Assist with and contribute towards achieving continuous improvement by gathering feedback from fee earners
- Line management responsibilities including appraisals, reviews and performance management
The firm looks to hire a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- A strong background in commercial/banking & finance/dispute resolution
- Previous experience managing a team is desirable
- Previous document management experience
This role is suitable if you are looking for an opportunity where you can progress into a manager role or you are looking to expand your experience and knowledge within the commercial sector.
The firm is committed to aid training and development, achieving this by using a tailored approach when mapping your own personal training needs. The successful Paralegal will be rewarded with £25,000 - £38,000 per annum, plus competitive benefits including:
- Generous holiday allowance + chance to buy additional
- Matched contribution pension scheme
- Medical Insurance and Income Protection insurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Impressive and vibrant working space based in Manchester City Centre
This is a diverse and challenging Paralegal role which offers the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of commercial areas of law. Apply now for immediate consideration.