Finance Director | Leicester
Are you actively seeking a new Finance Director opportunity?
A well-established Legal 500 firm are currently looking for a Finance Director to join their team to lead the finance team in Leicester, due to continuous growth. The role will involve helping to the business to manage its financial strategies, with duties to include:
* Advising the directors and owners regarding business performance
* Assisting with overall strategic development
* Implementing and managing credit control processes and supplier payment processes
* Attending quarterly board meetings
* Taking ownership of forecasts and annual budgets
* Business performance analysis
To be considered for this position, you will have a proven track record within a similar position, either within the legal sector or other professional services, experienced working in a regulated industry. You will ideally be a qualified accountant.
Salary will be negotiable on experience and competitive.
If this Financial Director role is of interest, please call Brett Cahill on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV .
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Take a look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.