Private Client Solicitor
A well-known and highly regarded firm who offer a full service to commercial and private clients is looking for a Solicitor to join their long-established private client team. Based in the heart of Middlesbrough, this full-time, permanent role has been newly created due to expansion and increased workload.
Responsibilities of your new role
Acting for a long standing, loyal and consistent client base across the Teesside and North Yorkshire regions, you will pick up an existing caseload of private client matters with work including:
- Powers of attorney
- Court of protection applications
- Estate administration
The firm wishes to speak with qualified Solicitors who demonstrate:
- At least 6 months of experience handling private client matters, preferably under minimum supervision
- Experience in a broad range of private client matters
- Experience working with high net worth clients and farming clients
- Exposure to estate planning matters is desirable, but not essential
The successful Private Client Solicitor will be offered £25,000 - £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus competitive benefits.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this exceptional Private Client Solicitor opportunity in Middlesbrough.