Commercial Property Solicitor
A global Magic Circle law firm is looking for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their internationally recognised real estate team. Based in recently opened Newcastle offices, this full-time, permanent commercial property role presents the opportunity to join the Legal 500 and Chambers rated property team of a one of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms.
Responsibilities of your new role
Joining a senior associate team leader in Newcastle, you will be working alongside the London Commercial Property team on various works streams in relation to acquisitions, developments, investments and disposals, all based out of London. As the Commercial Property Solicitor, you will be responsible for offering specialist transactional advice and support to the London real estate transaction, finance and corporate groups on matters such as:
- Assisting in the management of large transactions, including Real Estate, Real Estate Finance and Corporate M&A transactions and managing due diligence work streams
- Working on the real estate aspects of energy and infrastructure projects such as land acquisition, pipeline easements, due diligence (including producing or reviewing certificates of title/reports on title)
- Ongoing management work such as lettings, licences for clients and lender consent matters
- Social housing transactions, primarily reviewing certificates of title and other due diligence exercises
The firm seeks a Commercial Property Solicitor who demonstrates:
- At least 1 year of PQE
- Previous experience of working on acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, real estate development and due diligence
- Strong transactional skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
The successful Solicitor will benefit from:
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Competitive benefits
- Working with the only Magic Circle firm that has property specialism in the North East
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work on national and international real estate transactions originating from London while based in your home town of Newcastle.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this unique Commercial Property Solicitor opportunity in Newcastle.