Housing Litigation Paralegal
Exciting Opportunity for a Paralegal seeking to progress their career within a FTSE 250 Listed business: Housing Litigation Paralegal to join a large UK Property Management in-house legal team. This is a newly created role, based at the company’s North London office, reporting into and directly assisting the Head of Legal.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of cases subject to litigation or anticipated litigation
- Preparing Section 21 and Section 8 notices, as well as Notices to Quit
- Dealing with AST tenancy deposits and consumer protection law
- Ensuring landlords are made aware of their contractual obligations and of the complaints procedures
- Advising landlords on the law and procedure following termination of their management agreement and advising landlords of the likely costs
- Responding to complaints made by landlords
- Responsible for all aspects of case subject to litigation or anticipated litigation
- Preparing court pleadings and witness statements
- Managing and instructing external counsel
It is essential that the successful candidate has completed the LPC and has a solid understanding and experience of dealing with and preparing s21 and s8 notices. You will have knowledge of housing law, landlord and tenant law and the Civil Procedure Rules.
This is an excellent opportunity for an organised and initiative-driven paralegal who is keen to further apply and develop their landlord and tenant legal knowledge in-house, as well as take on greater responsibility within a growing organisation. Excellent remuneration and benefits.
For further information and to apply, please contact Natalie Thomas at TAP Search on 02071275274 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Housing Litigation Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly