The Compliance Analyst will support the maintenance of my client's compliance programmes to continually meet and deliver security objectives, which enables the business to deliver a highly available and secure global service. The Compliance Analyst will work closely with multiple business units to assist in business change, reducing risk and delivering efficiencies through the management of audits and global compliance programmes.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Legislation and regulation updates
- Policy management
- Documents and records management
- RFP support
- Monitor legal changes and update the relevant parts of the business
- Support, coordinate, and contribute to the periodic alignment and updating of corporate policies and procedures across functions and business units for sharing best practices, identifying gaps, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Work with my clients teams to ensure that policies and standards are being adhered to in line with contractual obligations
- Recommend ways to improve support for operations by changing policies, processes standards and practices.
- Collaborate with other departments (e., Human Resources, Information Technology, GCO, etc) to identify and resolve compliance issues.
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box