Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal or Legal Executive looking to gain further experience in the field and develop your career in a modern and progressive property law firm?
* A rapidly growing property law firm specialising in conveyancing.
* One of the leading conveyancing firms in the country by volume.
* The firm works with national and regional property developers across the UK.
About the job:
* As a conveyancing paralegal, you will be assisting a team of conveyancing solicitors in all their legal work.
* You will draft and issue legal documents.
* You will be responsible for communicating with clients and third parties on all elements of the conveyancing transaction.
The ideal candidate:
* You will have at least 18 months solid experience working within a similar conveyancing paralegal role.
* You will have exceptional organisation and management skills with strong administrative skills ideally gained in an office environment.
* You will have good telephone manner and impeccable professional etiquette.
The client is a large regional firm that retains a close-knit friendly atmosphere. As part of a close-knit team you can expect a lot of direct client contact and exposure from the beginning
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV to or if you would like a confidential chat about this or similar roles please contact Thomas Crea on 0203 655 2180.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.