Are you a Senior Associate looking for a step up in terms of responsibility? Perhaps you are in a top-heavy team looking for a route for career progression? Equally, this role would suit a Partner looking for a lateral move to a prestigious, growing and forward-thinking department.
This Top 50 law firm operates at the leading edge of business. They are recognised as a global elite law firm; the firm regularly advises on billion-dollar deals and high-profile cases on behalf of the world's most powerful corporations and financial institutions.
They have a collaborative way of working, where staff is heavily invested in, and many of the firm's Partners are home grown. The firm has devised many innovative ways of working and have developed a pioneering package of services and a unique project management system that allows it to deliver complex, multi-national legal services.
The firm are looking to hire a Restructuring and Insolvency Senior Associate / Partner into Birmingham. This is a unique opportunity as it will offer the opportunity to work from home.
You will lead the restructuring departments and will be at the forefront of this industry leading team, you will work with the other Partners to drive the department forwards.
You would be exposed to all aspects of financial restructuring and special situations, including financial restructuring (acting for debtors and creditors), formal insolvency and schemes of arrangement and distressed investing (including loan sales and acquisitions as well as business acquisitions and work-outs). A lot of their mandates are cross-border.
- You will be a Restructuring and Insolvency Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regard to the amount of PQE and I would urge even the most experienced of candidates to apply)
- You should work for a well-known restructuring department
- A meticulous eye for detail is essential
- Experience of leading and mentoring more junior members of a team is to advantage but is not essential
- Salary is above market rate and negotiable depending on your background and level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.