4 days left
- Full Time
A leading national firm is looking to recruit an NQ Solicitor for its highly rated employment law team. Based in the firm’s Nottingham office, this Employment Solicitor opportunity is to be offered full-time on a permanent basis.
Responsibilities of your new role
Key duties of your new role as Employment Solicitor will include:
- Handling a caseload of respondent employment matters
- Advising and assisting clients on contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- Corporate support work such as advising on TUPE in connection with transactions; advising on indemnities and warranties; and due diligence reports for clients
- Drafting contracts, policies and procedures, advising clients on what procedures are required
- Providing general advice on matters such as conduct of disciplinary investigations; grievance procedures; redundancy programmes; general queries about flexible working, maternity rights, paternity rights etc.
The firm looks to hire an NQ Solicitor who demonstrates:
- A completed seat in employment law
- Strong team playing abilities
- Excellent client-facing skills
The successful Employment Solicitor will be offered £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this Employment Solicitor opportunity in Nottingham.
Apply for Employment Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly