Company Secretary Plc - Ongoing Contract- Interim
This is an award winning global organisation with a world-wide market leading position in a highly competitive marketplace.
They are prominent in specialist markets across the globe, including manufacturing and design.
We are looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join this established and high profile team in a dynamic, changing and fast moving environment.
Reporting to the Group Legal Director, this role will give you a breadth and quality of work unsurpassed in the region.
They operate in a culture which is customer focused, passionate and respectful.
To play a part in this exceptional organisation, we are looking for an individual who can deliver a first class company secretarial service to the main business and its subsidiaries worldwide.
You will be responsible within the legal and company secretarial team for the provision of assistance across a broad range of company secretarial matters (compliance, governance and regulatory), including employee share schemes and insurance administration.
- You will ensure statutory compliance for all group companies, undertaking all UK filings and liasing with advisers for non-UK group companies.
- Maintaining the UK statutory registers and keeping the company secretarial database and group structure updated.
- Drafting minutes and resolutions for board/committees.
- New non-executive director appointments and inductions.
- UK Corporate Governance Code compliance.
- Employee and executive share plan administration.
- UK and global insurance arrangements and claims.
- Assisting with AGM.
- Compliance with the Market Abuse Regulation.
- Stock Exchange compliance matters.
This is a full and challenging position in a high profile organisation which can offer you an excellent future route for progression.
We are looking for an individual looking for a new and exciting challenge or next step. You will have an existing ICSA qualification or be studying towards qualification. Ideally you will have Plc exposure to a broad range of company secretarial matters and have the gravitas to shine in a FTSE 250 environment.
You will work well in a team and have the experience to be solution driven and commercial in approach.
We would very much like to speak with you if you feel you have the background and experience to suit this great position.
This organisation has a very flexible attitude to flexible working.