In-House Counsel, Leading Insurance firm
4 days left
- Full Time
Corporate / Commercial Lawyer
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate / Commercial Lawyer to take on a varied role working with a leading team based in London. This position is a full time, permanent role based in London.
This is a broad role in which the appointed Corporate / Commercial Lawyer will be:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for commercial business lines.
- Advising on corporate legal matters inc. mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations, restructurings
- Assisting key stakeholders in the business with complex legal matters
- Liaising with external advisers
The successful Commercial Lawyer is likely to have:
- 2-4 years’ PQE
- UK Qualified
- A City background
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills
- The confidence to deal with complex commercial contracts
- The ability to work well in a team
If this London based Corporate / Commercial Lawyer role is of interest, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.
Apply for In-House Counsel, Leading Insurance firm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly