A well-established law firm is looking for an experienced Childcare Solicitor to join their Guildford team on a permanent, full time basis.
The Childcare Solicitor will be tasked with dealing with complex and occasionally distressing childcare issues, ranging from:
- Health and social care
You will be expected to liaise with third parties including local authorities and social workers.
The successful Childcare Lawyer will have the following:
- 2+ years’ PQE as a Childcare / Family Solicitor
- A thorough background in Childcare work
- A strong background in litigation (advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain good relationships
- The ability to deal with sensitive matters in a professional and sympathetic manner
Salary and Benefits
On offer for the successful Childcare Lawyer:
- £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Exposure to highly interesting work
- The opportunity to join a recognised, established firm in the South of England
To be immediately considered for this Childcare Solicitor opportunity, please get in touch with a recent CV today.