Sales Analysts x2
2x Sales Analyst/Sales Support positions in a leading commercial real estate firm – salary up to £45,000, London-based
Two Sales Analysts are being sought by this global real estate consultancy, supporting the client teams aligned to large occupier and large investor clients respectively. These roles involve working with sales and business development leaders across the UK, where you will support on driving growth in revenue, utilisation and conversion/win rate. You will be providing analyst support, managing data/data sources, preparing periodic reports on key company metrics as follows:
- Responsibility for the management and maintenance of the key investor pursuit list;
- Creating and maintaining lists of targets, tracking progress;
- Ensures business plans, tracking reports, pursuit strategies, analyses, and various other scheduled and ad-hoc reports, dashboards and analyses are accurate and completed/delivered on time;
- Preparing materials for and participates in sales management calls and debriefs;
- Client, market and competitor analysis;
- Identifying key opportunities to pursue and help build a pursuit plan.
To be considered for this role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Confident in speaking to senior stakeholders;
- Can work to tight deadlines;
- Experience of working in a professional services company;
- Real estate consultancy experience advantageous.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, get in touch with Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call 020 3405 6198.