Interim Commercial Lawyer - Singapore
Our client is the leading provider of clean energy for commercial & industrial customers in a rapidly growing number of Asia countries.
Fford & Stone is seeking a qualified lawyer for an INTERIM position to be based in Singapore.
This role will operate or a period of 3-6 months starting in quarter 4 2019.
It is essential applicants are available to start a new contract at this time and have their own Professional Indemnity insurance.
The remit will address exciting projects, process contracts, handle commercial legal matters, compliance, corporate secretarial matters etc.
Travel around SE Asia will be required on a regular basis.
For consideration you must;
- Be a qualified lawyer around 5/6 PQE*
- Based in Singapore
- Commercial experience is essential.
- Able to hit the ground running and used to dealing with a variety of complex commercial legal matters
- Have a demonstrable track-record in maintaining productive business relationships with key internal and external partners
The role will provide exposure to big-ticket project work and high-level negotiations as part of a close-knit, dynamic multi-national team. You must be robust, articulate and driven.
Only applications including a full, current CV can be considered.
- *Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- By submitting an application, or any of your details by any means (including 3rd party websites, email, post etc) you agree to the storage of all personal data provided by you directly or from accessible sources in the public domain (i.e. professional networking sites, social media, CV databases etc) where your details are registered. You agree to your details being stored and / or accessed throughout any recruitment process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews etc) and beyond in order that we may render our professional services to you in the future. You may remove your consent to this agreement at any time. In order to do so please contact Fford & Stone's Data Protection Officer
- For Fford & Stone's full legal & privacy policies see our website.
Apply for Interim Commercial Lawyer - Singapore
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly