Employment Solicitor (Scottish Qualified)
Employment Solicitor - Scottish Qualified
Aberdeen / Edinburgh
My Client is an award-winning law firm with several offices across Scotland and the North of England, they act on behalf of thousands of private and commercial clients across the country. They are specialists in their chosen fields of practice and are one of the most respected practices in Scotland. They are seeking an experienced Employment Solicitor to them as a result of further growth.
The role will include a wide variety of contentious and non-contentious employment working including but not limited to;
- Employment Tribunal
- Employment Appeal Tribunal Litigation
- Drafting and Reviewing Contracts of employment and service agreements
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures
- Employment Law Support for retained clients
- TUPE Advice
- Redundancy Advice
- Qualified Solicitor 1-4 years PQE - experienced gained in reputable law practice
- Hardworking, Committed and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage a varied caseload
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If this is a role that sounds of interest to you, please send your CV across to Simon at Clayton Legal on the link provided or alternatively call Clayton Legal to enquire about other opportunities. Please ensure before applying you have the prerequisite experience outlined above.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market, and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. Look at our web site for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies