Contract Manager - SOUTH CONE (Argentina & Chile) - BIG organisation
If you have difficulties applying please send your CV including contact information direct to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref FS0856
Our client is a European based global business handling big-ticket projects around the world. They offer excellent quality of work, high-worth projects exposure and enjoy an outstanding reputation in their market.
An exciting new role now exists for a talented commercial contracts manager to join the LatAm team and be based in Chile or Argentina.
The role will address projects in Argentina AND Chile.
You will be fully integrated into the businesses project activity, working alongside the projects, commercial and legal functions. The remit requires the role holder take responsibility for full-cycle contract management from RFP, so you must have advanced contract management experience.
For consideration applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years full-cycle contract management experience
- Business fluent Spanish & English.
- Strong preference for South American nationals
- Contract negotiation and drafting experience
- Multi-partner projects experience
- Industry experience within technology, construction, energy, EPC, infrastructure or comparable industries
- Commercially astute, adept at building business relationships, able to work effectively with internal and external key partners.
- Fford & Stone review all applications regardless of age, race or gender and treats them in utmost confidence.
- Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
- By submitting an application, or any of your details by any means (including 3rd party websites, email, post etc) you agree to the storage of all personal data provided by you directly or from accessible sources in the public domain (i.e. professional networking sites, social media, CV databases etc) where your details are registered. You agree to your details being stored and / or accessed throughout any recruitment process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews etc) and beyond in order that we may render our professional services to you in the future. You may remove your consent to this agreement at any time. In order to do so please contact Fford & Stone's Data Protection Officer
- For Fford & Stone's full legal & privacy policies see our website.
Apply for Contract Manager - SOUTH CONE (Argentina & Chile) - BIG organisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly