Commercial Litigation Solicitor
£ 45,000 to £80,000
Founded in 2004, The Khan Partnership LLP is a leading, London based, international specialist law firm designed for the 21st century world: dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-moving. The firm works in partnership with its global corporate clients, ultra-high net worth private clients, governments and political figures, to provide insight, guidance and creative, pro-active, commercially driven legal solutions. We are long ranked in independent legal guides, the Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Best Lawyers USA.
The Khan Partnership LLP has renowned expertise in UK and cross border commercial litigation, tax disputes and investigations, international arbitration and civil fraud / financial crime.
The firm has established an international reputation for providing discreet and bespoke advice and representation, excellent client service and high-quality work through an innovative, proactive and results focused approach. The firm’s lawyers are acknowledged experts in their fields and, last year, conducted client matters valued at over £4bn.
As a consequence of expansion, the firm is seeking an exceptional Commercial Litigation Solicitor to take a key role in, amongst other things, two new high-value and complex commercial litigation instructions; in both instance the matters involve client claims in excess of £100 million and multi-jurisdictional procedure. For this exciting role, the following characteristics are required:
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2-4 years PQE;
- Have demonstrable experience in complex, high value commercial litigation work, gained at a city, West End or national firm;
- Achieved exceptional academics, possess a detailed and methodical approach, a dynamic and innovative mentality, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both within a team and independently.
- You will be ambitious and motivated by achieving the best results for your clients.
Applicants inspired by the opportunity to demonstrate exceptional litigation ability and to be rewarded for that ability via career progression will be well suited to the firm and this role.
What’s on Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, with bonus structure for work introduced to the firm;
- A merit driven and collegiate working environment within a close knit and collaborative team;
- Excellent promotion structure based on merit;
- A good work / life balance;
- Benefits including pension, personal training with equipped onsite gym, private medical insurance and external gym membership;
- Opportunity to develop your commercial litigation skills on high profile cases against leading international firms.
If you are a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for your next role, we would like to hear from you. Apply now with your CV and a brief cover letter for immediate consideration.