Assistant Company Secretary
A major international insurance company is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their small cosec team on a 6-month contract. This role has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The Assistant Company Secretary will report directly to the Head of Company Secretary, taking on the following duties:
- Assisting with the development and delivery of governance structures and policies
- Board and committee support, including minuting
- Liaising with both non-exec and executive directors
- Maintaining statutory filings
- Supporting the legal team on corporate transactions
- Taking on further ad hoc matters and duties
The ideal Company Secretary will be able to demonstrate:
- A full ICSA qualification
- Previous financial services experience
- Previous experience within insurance
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- The desire to take on a variety of high level work
A competitive salary package is on offer to the appointed Assistant Company Secretary. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded international firm in a role that offers exposure to high quality work and a collaborative team environment.
If you would like to be considered for this Assistant Company Secretary opportunity based in London, please apply with an up to date CV today.