Conveyancer - Bradley Stoke (Bristol)
In this Conveyancer position you will work in house for a well known and highly regarded estate agency in Bristol. With an Investors in People accreditation (they were the first in their field to win it!) you can be sure to receive development and progression opportunities here.
Responsibilities of your new role
* You will manage a varied caseload of residential conveyancing files, to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and remortgages.
* You will work alongside a team of 4, with support
* You will provide top notch customer service to your clients.
To be considered for this Conveyancer position you must:
* be a licensed conveyancer, legal executive or solicitor with experience handling your own caseload of residential property files
* be personable and client focused
In return you will receive a salary of up to £35,000 plus bonus and excellent training and progression opportunities.
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic residential conveyancer opportunity.