Senior DP Associate
Are you an Associate looking for a new role? A legal 500 international law firm is actively searching for an experienced Privacy and Data Protection Associate to join their highly-ranked Privacy and Cyber Security group in London.
What will the role entail?
* Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of Privacy / Data Protection documentation, policies and procedures
* Advising clients on a variety of Privacy and Data Protection matters, including on the data protection and cyber implications of the deployment of cutting-edge AI and blockchain technology
* Supporting clients on global projects, including:
o Managing large privacy compliance framework projects and advising on the implementation of new laws such as GDPR, ePrivacy Regulation
o Developing and implementing projects and work plans to assist
o Applications for Binding Corporate Rules and model clauses projects
* Responding to cyber incidents including advising on breach notification requirements
What do you need?
* Qualified lawyer in England & Wales with 4-6 years PQE
* Advised clients on a range of Privacy / Data Protection documentation and legal matters
* Worked within a top tier UK or international firm
* Strong academic track record
* Experience gained in house within an industry leading organisation would be beneficial
* Advising on GDPR
* Managed global privacy compliance frameworks covering multiple privacy laws (e. GDPR, CCPA etc)
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.