Dispute Resolution Associate
Are you a Mid-Level Associate looking to further progress your career? A leading UK law firm is actively searching for a promising associate to join their Commercial Dispute Resolution Team.
What will the role entail?
* Caseload consists largely of multi-party professional negligence claims against lawyers, but likely also to include work on financial mis-selling claims and other types of group actions.
* The work will be challenging and rewarding, with good opportunities for career progression.
What do you need?
* Qualified Solicitor in the UK.
* Level of seniority: flexible, ideally between 3 and 5 years PQE.
* Experience in professional negligence claims is preferred.
* Must have good technical and drafting abilities.
* The dispute resolution team deals with a broad cross-section of cases from major cross-border disputes that threaten the existence of a company and judicial review work to advising on the choice of dispute resolution clauses in contracts and mediating to resolve long-running, intractable cases.
* Their clients range from multi-national corporations, regulatory bodies and trade associations to banks and other financial institutions, educational establishments and companies involved in group actions.
* They are increasingly working with international law firms, accountancy firms and corporates to provide clients with global solutions across multiple jurisdictions - particularly in India, the US, Europe and the Caribbean.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Daniel Harris on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.