A forward-thinking, innovative law firm is on the lookout for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their team. This role is a permanent position at their office in the heart of Lincoln.
The firm has won various awards for its residential conveyancing services and are praised and recognised for their continuous staff progression. For the right candidate, the firm will actively encourage career development training and professional qualifications.
As a Residential Conveyancer within this highly regarded residential property team, you will:
- Handle a varied caseload of matters from inception through to completion
- Receive the support of experienced conveyancing assistants
- Use bespoke case management systems to ensure efficiency throughout the transaction
To be successful in application for this Residential Conveyancer role, you will require:
- Experience handling your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- A client centric approach
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to flourish in a collaborative environment
Salary and Benefits
On offer to the Residential Conveyancer:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Generous benefits
- Flexible working
- Staff rewards scheme
- Onsite parking
Should this Residential Conveyancer opportunity at this innovative firm be of interest, please get in touch with an up to date CV as soon as possible.